ZenPop is a brand new box straight from Japan. It has several iterations including Snacks/Sweets, Beauty, Ramen and Stationery. That last one is kinda new! 😀
Every pack from ZenPop will be authentically Japanese. All items are picked and packed by our Japanese staff, and each pack includes a variety of items in each category.
- Sweets/Snacks: 13 or more Japanese snacks including candies, cookies, crackers.
- Ramen/Cup noodles: 9 Japanese cup noodles including Udon(flour noodle), Soba(buckwheat noodle), Ramen, Yakisoba(fried noodle).
- Beauty: 10 or more items including a few accessories like nail stickers.
- Stationery: at least 13 different kinds of items.
All the packs ship immediately straight from Japan, and for free Worldwide! The boxes each cost $35 but you can get your first one for 10% off ($31.50) for a limited time. This isn’t a subscription.
I’m really interested in the Beauty version since Japanese beauty is notoriously expensive, but the photo they give shows mostly masks. I did end up grabbing a stationery though!
Latest posts by Beeju (see all)
- YumeTwins – January 2017 Review & February 2017 Spoilers - January 22, 2017
- Degusta Box – January 2017 Review & 50% Off Deal - January 20, 2017
- nmnl – Second Feb 2017 Spoiler! - January 17, 2017